Saturday, February 10, 2007

The truth about Smith

Smith is a ghost.
He lives on the internet.
He can watch you through your monitor.
Smith is from Europe.
He died over 5000 years ago.
He was 67 when he died.
Smith is not even his real name.
You wouldnt be able to pronounce it anyway.
Smith was a scholar.
He likes telescopes and refuses to believe that the Earth is round.
When not floating around in cyberspace, Smith hovers behind people's backs.
He makes those sounds that they dismiss for the fan or the neighbors upstairs.
Do not be fooled.
It is Smith.
He does not like you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheres the shoutbox? no more shoutbox? where where where? nooooooooo!

Oooh.. thmith be thcary cool.

Reema said...

I dont know what happened to it....
Its so upsetting.
All our food and festival talk, gone.
GONE...
I wanna cry...

Smith says he might like you.

Anonymous said...

smith finds me rather boring.
Just as well, I reckon Smith is an arse. :D

superpowerfulman said...

No more shout box oh well- smith happens.


I know its cheesy but this is the comment section where i am free to write my o-pun-ions

Reema said...

=(
Meany.